Sunday, January 17, 2010

Okay, most of you know that my update schedule is Wednesdays however, this week I will be posting on Tuesday. The Wednesday schedule will resume for chapter 8.

Thanks for all your support.

xoxo

Court

____________________________________________________________________________

I lay down beside her, I was going to at least attempt to protect her and show her that she wasn’t alone in this. She faced me and let her fragile body mold against mine; our faces were mere inches apart. I was having an internal battle myself, I knew this was too close but I couldn’t fight it. I could feel her warm breath, and almost taste her.

“Look at me,” I tilted her chin with my finger to make her meet my eyes. “Let me tell you something,” I told her who she was when we first met. About her ambition, how driven and determined she had been, and how the word ‘no’ didn’t seem to be part of her vocabulary. “You can do this, Bella. At one time, you and I,” I shook my head trying not to go too far with it. “Bella, you and I worked together to achieve greatness.” And how everything we did was a team effort. “It isn’t any different now than it was then. You still have that same fire inside you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment