Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chapter 8 Teaser




“I take full responsibility for what has happened here today. I should have just hugged you, told you everything was fine, and been on my way. However, that isn’t what happened. I made a snap decision and it has clearly cost me.” I took a deep breath and continued, “I have every intention of telling Bella about my relationship with you. When the time is right.” I gripped her shoulders a little tighter to make sure my point was made, “I will decide when the time is right. Not you or anyone else is going to make that decision for me. Do you understand me?”




I lay her on the bed and hovered over her. I took my time with her mouth, re-familiarizing myself. “God Bella, you don’t know how hard it has been for me to stay away from you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment