Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chapter 10 Teaser Update on Wednesday

This is just an added teaser for this chapter, it's also a visual aid just incase I do a lousy job of describing it. Here is the link for the actual pen so you can get a better look at it if you wish.


She tugged at my arm trying to get me closer, “Edward, I know this is my fault.”

“Bella,” I shook my head trying to deny it. “It can’t all be your fault, it takes two to tango.”

She pressed her delicate fingers to my lips, “Let me finish,” she said. “I forgot our anniversary, and to make things worse when you tried to remind me, I brushed you off.”

I sat there for a minute trying to swallow the knot in my throat. She was right, I had tried to mend it and she had brushed it off.

“When I found you in the guest bedroom I should have gone in there, woken you up, kissed you, made love to you, anything. But I didn’t, I was stubborn and calloused,” she stopped and a few tears spilled out onto her cheeks. “I love you and I’m sorry.”

She sat up and I held her close letting relief sweep through me. This is all I had wanted before; I wanted her to acknowledge that I existed, to tell me she loved me. “Bella,” I kissed her, letting it deepen quickly. “I love you, God, I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment